Show me the glint of light on broken glass
“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass”
- Don’t tell me what happened, tell me how it affects me.
- Don’t feed me details, tell me the meaning.
- Don’t SAY you love me, SHOW me you love me.
- Your words are genuine, your purpose is not.
- I know you have worked hard, yet you lost yourself in the process.
- Don’t tell me the door is open, tell me where I can go if I walk through it.
- It’s not how big your dream is & not reaching it, it’s how small your dream is & reaching it
- Don’t tell me I’ll live longer if I eat an apple every morning, explain how my life will be better.
- A rose is just a green plant with a colored ball of leaves on top, until a man hands it to a woman.
- Don’t tell me to think outside of the box, when I don’t know what the box looks like.
~A spoken word is a moment. A written word is eternal~